Thursday, September 22, 2011

just happen to see these pics from my cellphone

 A rose from my boyfriend's house. Wanna grow one of these someday.
smelling the aromatic scent of the flower


 The second and maybe the last cake I will have in our office. huhuhhuhu..too bad.

happy birthday to me!


roll mocha cake from goldilocks



The first beer tower I had tried in my whole life. It's Tanduay Ice by the way.

the tanduay ice tower. with my friends. christmas party.



Our small lovely house. Like a bahay-kubo.
our house. that's my mother. dunno what she's thinking. hehehehe


A lovely beach..very cheap, very provincial but very famous.


I took these picture of Argao Beach Club when I was still pregnant. Together with my family, we would go there and have an exercise to prepare myself for the battle in delivering my baby. I took swimming exercise. You can see the beach is so peaceful. You can have this kind of tranquility if you go there in the morning. Not overcrowded with people. So the best result you got is a very wonderful beach scenery.




According to hearsay, the famous actor Bong Revilla Jr. once taped his movie in this beach. Unfortunately, for many years now, the beach lost its famous amenities and nice cottages but it still hasn't lost its natural beauty which will take your breath away. The beach is a natural beauty. White sand and rocky. you can even see the Bohol island from the beach. They said its only two hours ride from a small boat. I'm so proud to have lived in a place where nature is still a wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment