Sunday, September 4, 2011

foods and drinks


I really loved eating foods. Tomorrow, I'll post more pics of foods.

pork siomai


Chowking pork siomai [29.00]. Three pieces of siomai for P29.00 is fair enough. The taste was good. You won't be unlucky eating this siomai for 29.00. you will still have a change of 1.00 from your P30.00 bill. hehehe

pork chow-fan

pork chow fan 2

Chowking pork Chow-fan [P39.00]. I had these for dinner last night. No drinks. I'm staying away from caffeine as much as I can. Well, it's an option not to have soft drink, and if you do want to have soft drink, you have to pay P10.00 more with your Chow-fan. the chow-fan is of many variants. There's pork, beef, spicy, and with ham. I chose the pork chow-fan because again it's the cheapest. The chow-fan was good and so was the siomai. It was delectable especially with the sauce on. I had a very sumptuous dinner for a low price only.


jolibee hot chocolate


Jolibee hot chocolate. Very out-of-this-world taste!



Jolibee breakfast joy number 8 [P68.00]. This value meal consist of a garlic-fried rice, sausage, fried egg and hot chocolate (you can also choose pineapple, but I like hot chocolate in the morning). It's my nth time eating this value meal, coz it's the cheapest meal with rice. I waited 8 minutes for this meal and the result, the food was not-so-good. First, the rice was not properly cooked. It was still uncooked. I think, they were catching up with the minute so they served the rice even if it's not yet cooked. The sausage was again, half-cooked. It was not cook in the inside. So I didn't enjoyed it much. But the reputation was regained by the hot chocolate. Very hot and sweet. Good for anybody who has a sweet tooth like me. Nevertheless, I was repleted by the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment